The CIHEAM Bari Documentation Centre (DC) is a multimedia library specialised in Land and water resources management, Sustainable Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Technologies for Mediterranean Fruit and Vegetable Crops, Mediterranean Organic Agriculture.
Besides providing a vital service for MAIB students and for research, the DC is designed to be the ideal place to meet, discuss and have intercultural exchanges.
The library is entirely computerised via the SEBINA Open Library software and has around 6,400 volumes (over 11,000 titles).
FAO Depository Library: the CIHEAM Bari Library, as official designation held in Rome in 2013, gathers FAO publications and make a vital contribution to FAO’s goal of maximizing access to its publications and advancing knowledge in the Organization’s fields of expertise.
In addition, the DC edits:
• the Options Méditerranéennes issued by CIHEAM Bari (the complete series is available on the CIHEAM web site)
• a Newsletter (published every two months) with news and events concerning the library and its new acquisitions.
The DC services for users are:
• on-the-spot consultation of their own documentary sources
• document research, acquisition and provision
• internal document lending
• interlibrary lending.
Luigi Sisto - Responsible
+39 080 4606265
+39 080 4606526
+39 080 4606266
+39 080 4606269
Monday to Friday: 09.00-13.00; 14.30-17.00